Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Rhythm ©



DEFINITION
The up and down voice while reciting a poem.

EXAMPLE

I can't tell you what it really is
I can only tell you what it feels like
And right now it's a steel knife in my windpipe
I can't breathe but I still fight while I can fight
As long as the wrong feels right it's like I'm in flight
High off of love, drunk from my hate,
It's like I'm huffing paint and I love it the more I suffer, I suffocate
And right before I'm about to drown, she resuscitates me
             ~Love The Way You Lie - Eminem 


SIGNIFICANT
Rhythm while reading poem can create music and beats. Without Rhythm, a poem would be as tedious and unnatural. Poems need rhythm in order to sound like one, or else it'd sound like a long piece of written work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment